1. When will the Singapore Kindness Run 2019 be held?
The race will be held on 3rd August 2019, Saturday.
2. Where will the Singapore Kindness Run 2019 be held?
Singapore National Stadium.
3. How do I get to the Race:
Please make your own arrangements. You can use Google Maps and enter destination as National Stadium for directions from your location.
4. What are the categories?
The following are the race categories for the Singapore Kindness Run 2019. There are 3 race categories. Please refer below:
- 10KM Men’s Open (min age 13 years or older)
- 10KM Women’s Open (min age 13 years or older)
- 3.5KM Fun Run (min age 7 years or older)
- 800M Kids’ Dash
- 7-9 years old
- 10-12 years old
5. How much is it to participate in the Singapore Kindness Run 2019?
Please refer to the chart below:
|Category||Loyalty (till 25th Jun 2019)
||Early Bird (till 25th Jun 2019)
|10KM Ambassador Run||$40||$45||$50|
|3.5KM Fun Run||$32||$36||$40|
|800M Kids’ Dash||$24||$27||$30|
6. What is the flag off times of the respective categories?
- 10KM Ambassador Run – 07:00am
- 3.5KM Fun Run – 07:15am
- 800M Kids’ Dash – 08:15am
*Timing are subject to changes.
7. Why am I unable to see the registration form on the website?
This might be due to an outdated version of your web browser. We recommend you to upgrade to the latest version of your web browers for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. Alternatively, you can try on a separate computer or a different browser.
8. How do I know the registration transaction has been successful?
A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email upon successful registration.
9. I completed the registration. Why have I not received the confirmation email?
There could be a few reasons why a participant has not received his/her race confirmation slip:
- The registration was not successful and therefore the race confirmation was not sent.
- You may have entered your email address incorrectly, hence the confirmation slip was not sent to the correct account.
- The email has been blocked by the mail server and/or is treated as spam mail. Please check your email junk box.
*You can send your questions to email@example.com.
10. Can I get a refund after completion of registration?
All registration fees are non-refundable.
11. How do I become a Kindness Ambassador?
Upon completion of the 10KM Singapore Kindness Run, each runner will be awarded a Kindness Ambassador Finisher T-shirt at the finisher line. As a Kindness Ambassador you can help us spread the words and etiquette of kindness to the running community in Singapore.
12. What is the runner’s entitlement?
Please click here to find out more about the Runner’s Entitlements.
13. What are the sizes for the 10KM Race Singlet/Kids Event Tee?
Please click here to find out more about the Event Apparel Sizes.
14. Am I able to change the size of my Race Singlet/Kids Tee if it does not fit?
Please ensure that you have selected the correct shirt size during the registration process as there is a no exchange policy.
15. When and where is the race pack collection going to be?
Date: 27-28 July
Time: 11am – 7pm
Venue: Heartbeat @ Bedok, Level 4, 11 Bedok North Street 1, Singapore 469662
16. Are there any courier services to delivery race pack to me?
No, there will not be any courier services.
17. Can my friend collect my race pack on my behalf?
You may authorise a representative to collect on your behalf. However, your representative will have to provide the following:
- Photocopy of your NRIC/ Photo ID
- A copy of confirmation email
18. If I miss the race pack collection date, can I arrange to pick up on event day?
No, all race packs will need to be collected within the assigned collection dates.
19. What are the prizes?
Please click here to find out more about the Prizes for the Competitive categories.
20. How do I register as a group?
You can register as a group if there are 10pax or more participants. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
21. What if I misplaced my race bib or forgot to bring on race day?
Unfortunately there will be no replacement of race bib/timing chip so please ensure you keep it safe and remember to bring it on event day. Race bibs must be worn to enter the race route.
22. Will there be a finisher medal?
Yes, all participants who have completed the race within the cut off time will receive a unique finisher’s medal at the finishing line.
23. I did not collect my finisher medal or 10KM Finisher Tee after the race. Can I collect after the event?
Unfortunately we can not arrange for that. All finisher items must be collected on race day.
24. Is there a cut-off time for the 10KM, 3.5KM and 800M categories?
The cut-off time for the 10KM Category is 1hr 45mins.
The cut-off time for 3.5KM Fun Run is 60mins.
The cut-off time for the 800M Kids Dash is 20mins.
25. Can I accompany my kid for the Kids Dash?
One parent/guardian is allowed to accompany the child during the run. This is only applicable to the participants of Kids Dash (7-9 years old) category.
26. Can I bring along my pets?
Participants are not allowed to bring their pets along for the run.
27. Where can I leave my belongings?
Baggage deposit services will be provided at the Race Site, however, runners are advised to pack light on race day and refrain from bringing valuables to the event. The event organizer will not be responsible for any loss or stolen items.
28. What happens if it rains?
In the event of bad weather, the Organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race, shorten the race, or modify the race course. However should bad weather persist, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the race without any refund of the registration fee and the event will not be rescheduled to another day.
29. Will there be markers along the routes?
Yes, distance markers will be placed along the route.
30. Will there be timing for this race?
There will be timing for each participant in the 10KM (Men’s/Women’s) Ambassador Run and 800M Kids’ Dash only.
31. What if I am injured during the run or unable to complete the run?
Runners can approach any of our route marshals or First Aid personnel en-route to seek assistance.